A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Lastest update: 0.2.0 (19.04.2019)
The latest update introduces missions, contracts, many improvements and bug fixes!
EarthX is a game made by 17 years old Denis Szwarc. You start as a startup company in the year 2002. Your mission is to make space flights as cheap as possible. This small tycoon game let you design, build and launch rockets up into the space. The rockets may explode sometimes, so be aware to test them before contract launch!
- Create and name your space company
- Build and manage factories on the planet
- Research new rocket technologies
- Design, Build and Launch rockets
- Take contracts and complete missions
- Hire employees
- Take loans if you're about to bancrupt
Plans for the future
0.2.0 is already released. Now I'm aiming for 0.2.1, which will introduce company stuff!
Before you buy my game, notice that it is at a early stage of development (Early Access) and many things can and will change in future updates.
|Updated||4 hours ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Genre||Strategy, Action, Simulation|
|Made with||Unity, Blender, GIMP, Audacity|
|Tags||3D, Economy, Fangame, Low-poly, Space, Space Sim, technology, upgrades|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Support|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- EarthX 0.2.0 - Hotfix 14 hours ago
- EarthX 0.2.01 day ago
- EarthX is now 25% off5 days ago
- EarthX - What's next?15 days ago
- EarthX 0.1.9 - What's new?27 days ago
- EarthX 0.1.8 - What's new?35 days ago
- EarthX 0.1.8 soon36 days ago
- EarthX 0.1.8 Experimental #2 changelog41 days ago