EarthX 0.2.0 - What's new?
I released new update for EarthX. This update aims mostly for gameplay experience and content, that’s why I added contracts and missions.
It was very hard to make this update done, but I’m glad I did. It couldn’t work without your all feedback I got in the past 3 weeks.
This is the full changelog for the EarthX 0.2.0r update:
- added contracts
- added missions
- added rocket capability
- added multiple rockets launch support
- added availability to choose launchpad
- added a very simple tutorial
- added availability to interact with the camera with keyboard
- added audio volume slider to the settings
- added auto module build after factory select
- added launchpad model
- restored sun model
- changed skybox look
- improved camera settings
- added availability to launch multiple rockets with same type on the same time
- added queuing for notifications
- improved tooltips system
- added more details to the mission end
- fixed and improved many things
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.